Events for May 2020
- All May events through Saturday, May 16, are canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we will attempt to reschedule our traditional special emphasis May services for a later time. These include the Senior Adult Sunday and Lunch, our Mother’s Day service and dinner, Graduate Recognition Sunday, and Memorial Day service.
- Sunday morning services have resumed on a limited basis beginning Sunday, May 17. Please see our Church Reopening Plan for more details.
- May 31: Special Called Business Meeting regarding landscaping provider, 5 p.m.
Events for June 2020
- June 21: Father’s Day: Baby Bottle Boomerang donations due.
- VBS, originally scheduled for the first week of June, has been canceled. We will try to reschedule VBS in some form later in the summer.
Regular Service Opportunities
|Sunday School||9:30 a.m.|
|AM Worship||10:45 a.m.|
|Choir Practice*||5 p.m.|
|PM Worship / Discipleship||6 p.m.|
|Pinckard Baptist Women||5 p.m. (1st Sunday of the month)|
|* Choir meets at 4 p.m. on the 1st Sunday of the month.|
|Prayer Meeting||9-10 a.m.|
|Church Fellowship Meal||6 p.m.|
|Pre-K to 6th Grade Classes||6:30 p.m. (The Gospel Project for Kids)|
|Project 1:16 (Grades 7-12)||6:30 p.m. (Youth Bible Study)|
|College & Career||6:30 p.m. (Bible Study)|
|Adult Prayer Meeting||6:30 p.m.|
|Men’s Breakfast||7 a.m. (1st Sunday of the month)|