Announcements for the month of August 2020
- Newton Elementary School Prayer Walk: We invite you to join Newton Baptist Church as they host a prayer walk of Newton Elementary School on Wednesday, Aug. 12, at 6 p.m.
- Communications: We are looking at implementing a couple of new forms of communication in addition to the usage of our private Facebook page and church website:
We will collect this information in July and hope to start implementing it in August in order to be in full swing with the start of the new church year in September.
- REMIND App – To get push notifications on a smartphone or computer, go to rmd.at/pinckar on your device and follow the instructions to sign up and download the Remind app.
- REMIND Texts – If you would prefer to get text notifications, text the message @pinckar to the number 81010. If you have trouble texting to 81010, try texting @pinckar to (720) 606-4669. Note that standard text messaging rates will apply.
- Alabama Baptist: If you are currently receiving The Alabama Baptist but are no longer reading it or interested in receiving it, please contact Wanda Edwards to be removed from the subscription list.
- Giving: In this time of social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it remains important for each of our members to support Pinckard Baptist Church through continued giving. Please visit the Giving section to see a list of ways you can continue to give your tithes and offerings while we are unable to meet together in corporate worship, or click the button below to give online now using Tithe.ly.
- Care Outreach and Prayer Meetings: Our regular Tuesday morning and Wednesday evening prayer meetings and Sunday evening Care Outreach are canceled until further notice. We ask each of you to please continue to reach out via phone, email, or social media to your “one” and join us in intercessory prayer for this effort, and pray that this pandemic will soon come to an end so that we may once again come together as a faith family.
- Who’s Your One?: I want to encourage you to identify your “one” and make a commitment to pray that they would come to Christ and connect with our church. Additionally, ask the Lord to use you in reaching them!