Announcements for the month of May 2020
Please see this page for the latest announcements regarding our church’s response to the COVID-19 virus:
- Special Called Business Meeting: A special called business meeting will be held Sunday, May 31, at 5 p.m. to discuss and vote on a new landscaping service provider. This is an in-person meeting, so we will need to practice social distancing and precautions. This will be the only item discussed and the only action voted on.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang: It’s time for our annual Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraiser to support Sav-A-Life of Dale County. There are a few ways you may give this year:
1. Use a container of your own and turn it in at the church or at Sav-A-Life, 1889 Andrew’s Avenue, Ozark.
2. Mail a check to Sav-A-Life, PO Box 41, Ozark, Al. 36361
3. Pick up a baby bottle at Sav-A-Life in Ozark from May 12 – May 22.
4. Designate an offering (above your tithe) and send to the church. PO Box 188, Pinckard, AL 36371. Or drop off at the office Monday thru Thursday or during Sunday worship.
5. Give online using Tithe.ly.
All donations should be turned in or mailed by Father’s Day. Thank you for supporting Life!
- Alabama Baptist: If you are currently receiving The Alabama Baptist but are no longer reading it or interested in receiving it, please contact Wanda Edwards to be removed from the subscription list.
- Giving: In this time of social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it remains important for each of our members to support Pinckard Baptist Church through continued giving. Please visit the Giving section to see a list of ways you can continue to give your tithes and offerings while we are unable to meet together in corporate worship, or click the button below to give online now using Tithe.ly.