Announcements for the week of Jan. 19, 2020
- Worship Choir: Our adult worship choir has returned to its regular schedule. If you are interested in serving in the choir, please see Bro. Todd. We practice at 4 p.m. the first Sunday of each month and at 5 p.m. the remaining Sundays of each month. (Ladies only, Jan. 19.)
- Dale Baptist Association Mission Trip: The DBA is taking a mission trip to Montana on Sept. 2-8. The cost is $400, with a $100 deposit due by Feb. 10. The trip will be primarily construction and remodel work on 14 cabins in a tiny home community. If you are interested, please contact Jim Hill at the association for more information at 334-774-2713. The team is limited to 15 people.
- Disaster Relief Training: For those who are interested in disaster relief, there will be a training session hosted by FBC Headland on Jan. 30-Feb. 1. This is training for the SABA association in the areas of cleanup, mud out, chainsaw, admin, chaplaincy, etc. Contact Ana at 334-613-2356 for more info and registration info. There are some fees associated with the training, and she will be able to provide that information.
- Swamp Cookout Shirts: Order forms are in the foyer and Fellowship Hall.
- Prayer Meetings: Join us on Tuesday mornings at 9 a.m., as well as each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m., for a time of prayer. Our Wednesday night prayer meetings will now take place in the sanctuary, and the format will include a brief devotional leading into our prayer time.
- Youth Camp: Youth Camp deposits are due to Bro. David by Wednesday, Jan. 29. The deposit amount is $60. Camp will be June 15-20, in Clinton, Miss. If any church member would like to sponsor or assist a student with camp costs, please see Bro. David.
- Membership Class: During the month of February, Pastor Chris will present a Membership Class on Sundays from 4-5 p.m., for current members, prospective members, and anyone else who wants to learn more about Pinckard Baptist. There is no cost to attend, but please sign up in the vestibules or Fellowship Hall, as each participant will receive handouts and study materials.
- Online Giving: You can now give online through tithe.ly. This is a safe and secure method of giving. In order to give online, please click the Giving link at the top of the page and follow the prompts to set up your account with tithe.ly. You may also download an app to your Android or iPhone for convenience. See Mark Ivey or Gary Lewis if you have any questions.
Wednesday Night Menu
Suggested donations: $3 per person; $10 for family. Each meal will include drink and dessert. Meal is served at 6 p.m. Menu is subject to change.
- Jan. 15: Menu TBA.
- Jan. 22: Menu TBA.
- Jan. 29: Menu TBA.