Announcements for the week of Aug. 18, 2019
- No Evening Services Tonight: Discipleship for Sunday night, Aug. 18, has been postponed so that our members may attend Heaven’s Gates/Hell’s Flame at Ridgecrest Ozark. The program begins at 7 p.m. Please see Pastor Chris for tickets.
- DBA Key Leader Rally at Daleville: Aug. 19 at 6:30 p.m. All church leaders and teachers are invited to attend sessions tailored to key leaders. Special classes will be offered for children and adult Sunday school teachers.
- Discipleship Study: We will be concluding our Bible Study on Revelation 1-3 in the month of August. Our study sessions will be at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25, in the fellowship hall.
- Children’s Choir: Students interested in singing with the children’s choir should see Todd Campbell or Stacy Woodall for information.
- Sonshiners: The next Sonshiners lunch will be Tuesday, Aug. 20, at 11:30 a.m., at the church. Please join us for a great time of fellowship.
- Youth News: Any youth interested in attending Heaven’s Gates/Hell’s Flame at Ridgecrest Ozark tonight, Aug. 18, should meet at PBC at 6 p.m. The program begins at 7 p.m. Please see David for tickets.
- Youth Attending En Fuego: The En Fuego Music Fest will be held Aug. 24. We will be leaving PBC at 10 a.m. Money will be needed for meals and drinks. Please prepare for hot weather! See David for more information.
- Myers-Mallory Missions Offering: Our missions offering to support the Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions and its ministries is $900. The week of prayer for state missions will be Sept. 8-15. Please be in prayer now as to how much to give. Let’s aim to exceed this offering the first Sunday of September!
- Church Council: The next church council meeting will be Monday, Sept. 9, at 6:30 p.m. Ministry directors please make plans to attend. We will be working on the Fall calendar.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang: Praise the Lord for your support of Dale County Sav-A-Life. We raised $474.71 this year. Thank you for your generosity and support of this vital pro-life ministry.
Wednesday Night Menu
Suggested donations: $3 per person; $10 for family. Each meal will include drink and dessert.
- Aug. 21: Taco Salad and Nachos
- Aug. 28: Hotdogs, Chili Dogs, Chips, and Cole Slaw