This year we will be doing a collection drive through the Sunday School ministry to gather supplies to stuff shoeboxes. The following classes and items are assigned. If you are not currently in a Sunday School class, please feel free to help in whichever area you would like. The more the better! The shoebox packing party and finger food fellowship will be on Sunday, Nov. 3, at 6 p.m.
- Nursery/Preschool: Jump Ropes
- 1st-3rd Grade: Books (Coloring, activity, notebooks, etc.)
- 4th-6th Grade and Men: Activity items (sewing kits, fishing, tools, marbles, chalk boards & chalk, etc.)
- College & Career and Women 1: Hygiene items (soap, washcloths, toothbrushes, hair bows, reusable water bottles, etc.)
- Co-Ed 2 (Smith): Crayons, pens, pencils, markers, pencil case, sharpener, etc.
- Youth and Co-Ed 3 (Woodall): Soccer ball/footballs with pump, stuffed animals, toy trucks, toy boats, small musical instruments, etc.
- Women 2: Clothing items, flip flops, socks, underwear, small totes, etc.
Most items can be purchased at The Dollar Tree, Dollar General, or discount sections of Walmart, etc. Please bring the items to the church and we will gather for the packing party on Sunday, Nov. 3, at 6 p.m.
Click the button below to make a cash donation to help with the cost of this ministry: